Class Room Courses:
CE - Continuing Ed.
PA Pre- Licensing:
Property & Casualty
Order: P&C and LAH Self Study Materials
LAH - Life, Accident and Health
Structured Twenty Four Hour Course: 24 Credits
Prior to applying to the Insurance Department for a license as an Insurance Producer, an individual must complete the pre-licensing education requirements. Requirements include completion of 24 credit hours of approved pre-licensing courses. Upon satisfactory completion, the student shall be issued proof of completion by PII - Pittsburgh Institute of Insurance, which shall be used during the ensuing examination/licensing process. PII must submit rosters of students to Prometric with the appropriate processing fee within 15 days of the course completion.
The LAH 24 hour course is developed to teach students all aspects of the Life, Accident & Health Insurance Business. All courses are taught by experienced professionals. The course begins with Ethics in the Insurance Industry and the Pennsylvania Insurance Regulations. The class will learn about Life, Accident & Health Basics and terminology. Life, Health and Dental will all be covered in detail. Annuities will also be covered.
We offer both Classroom style and Self-Study courses. However, we specialize in our Classroom style offerings. With the help of our experienced instructors as well as the vast array of knowledge among the participants, class is always more than just textbook learning. Discussions on outline topics are based not only on the printed materials but also extensively on experiences of those in class. Regardless if the participants are new in the insurance industry or seasoned professionals, there are always new examples introduced and informative discussions take place for each topic.
You can schedule LAH classes In-House for 12 or more.
Call for Pricing
- A business entity
- A person who has the CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter) designation and is applying for Life or Accident and Health line of authority
- A person who has the CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor) designation and is applying for Life, Accident & Health, or Property and Casualty line of authority
- A person who has any other professional designation for which the Commissioner waives the requirements
- A person who is licensed in another state as an insurance producer for the lines of authority for which the person desires to be licensed under section 606.1-A or 610-A
- A person who has a line of authority limited to limited-line credit insurance
- A person who has a line of authority limited to a limited line
- A person whose line of authority will be restricted to Domestic Mutual Fire Insurance and will be with an insurer writing only coverage other than insurance on automobiles as authorized by the Insurance Company Law of 1921
- A person whose line of authority will be restricted fraternal agent pursuant to the Fraternal Benefit Societies Code